Sunday, July 31, 2005

Pictures as promised ... and a second wind










Okay, so to start with here are some pictures.


So those are some pictures of what has been done so far ... not much as it can be seen, but there is something I should bring up, before when I threw my hands in the air and decided to go get a pro audio place install my amp, i've changed my mind again. After talking to the guys over at Mazda3forums.com I'm going to give it another try. I'll be trying on wednesday to install it and then slowly working more as time becomse available. I will be done before August 13th though when I go to school. So yes, it should also be noted that the paint looks darker in person than it does in those pix and I also painted the back accent pieces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home