Monday, July 11, 2005

New Discovery

So when I got started with this project I knew I was going to lose my steering wheel controls. Well, as it turns out I may not. I found this today: link. It will allow me to wire the controls of my steering wheel controller to this usb connector and still control my itunes. It's an amazing find in my eyes. I'm going to order the part after I order my screen and my powersupply. It's getting closer and closer everyday. I broke the $200 mark on ebay and still have some more stuff to post. So if all goes as planed next week I'll order my screen and monitor and all my stereo stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I just found your site. Great idea's. But how do you want to use the I-PAC thing? The software is OS 9!!

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home