Saturday, July 23, 2005

I Don't Have a Screen!!! (yet)

well, my screen is still sitting in lewisville, ky. It was shipped wednesday from hong kong via 2-day express on UPS and it's still not here. I'm not too happy. but oh well, I'v ordered my powersupply, so as soon as it and the screen arrives I will have everything. I received all my stereo stuff over the past two days. And the screen I got was an "Avatar" off of ebay, word over at the Mp3Car Forums is that these screens are nothing more than a rebranded Xenarc screen at over half the price. Mine was under $200 shipped. Can't wait for it to get here so i can test it out.

I also found a website that shows how to use molex connectors insted of a straight wireing job from the P1900 to my mini. link

Also, here is the ebay guy where I bought my screen. link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home